About Next Gen
Next Gen is a cohort-model professional development program for undergraduate students interested in a career in building efficiency.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the program, you must be:
- An undergraduate student at an accredited institution who has completed at least one year of college
- Pursuing a course of study related to building efficiency (architecture, engineering, sustainability, etc.)
- Able to commit to the full 6-month program which requires no more than 4 hours a month (with the exception of attending the 2021 Getting to Zero Forum in October)
What does the program look like?
Students who participate in the program will benefit from:
- One-on-one mentorship
- Discussion groups on crucial industry topics with experts
- The opportunity to attend the 2021 Getting to Zero Forum, the premier conference dedicated to zero energy and carbon neutral buildings
- Resume boosting activities like writing a blog for the Getting to Zero Forum website and/or presenting a poster at the 2021 Getting to Zero Forum
- Building relationships with other students with similar or related career aspirations from all around the country
Applications will open in March.
Contact Leada Fuller-Marashi at [email protected]