The Minneapolis Marriott City Center is in a prime downtown location, offering a climate controlled skyway that is open year round and accessed directly from the hotel.
Getting to Zero Forum attendees will take it all in, with access to exciting fields and stadiums connected via the skyway, acclaimed dining, and countless other attractions just steps away. After a busy day, enjoy a sophisticated room with breathtaking views, featuring a sleek new design. Other amenities include a a 24-hour fitness center, regionally inspired dining, and a fully staffed, onsite business center.
How can I book a room?
The hotel room block is no longer available.
What time is check in and check out at the Marriott? Can I request a late check out?
Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Upon request and when possible, the hotel will try to accommodate early check-in and late check-out as available.
Getting to the Venue
The area around the hotel is very walkable and public transportation to and from our venue is encouraged. Below are some details on what to expect to and from the airport:
Minneapolis St. Paul Airport
- 12.9 Miles from the hotel
- Estimated Taxi fare: $35.75 USD (one-way)
- Light rail fee: $2.00-$2.50 (one-way)
- Take the Metro Blue Line (to Mpls-Target Field) and get off at the Nicollet Mall stop, the hotel is a .2 mile walk
- More information regarding airport travel: https://www.mspairport.com/airport