The information below is what presentation submitters will be asked to complete:
Title of Presentation*
All titles should be entered in Title Case. Please use capital letters to start the principal words. Example: Seven Habits of Effective People
- Case Study or Panel Participant Speaker
- Panel Sessions
- Solutions Lab
Are you willing to present in another session format if it will increase your chances of being accepted?*
Yes / No
Please select the track most relevant to your proposal.*
- Design Focused
- Energy Code & Policy
- Operations, Feedback and Occupant Engagement
- Portfolios, Districts and Campus
Describe the level of the material to be presented*.
List 3-5 learning objectives for this presentation in the box below. Please number each learning objective on a separate line.
IMPORTANT: Learning objectives will be used to secure AIA credits for the conference.
Please provide a brief 50-word description of the content of your proposed presentation. Avoid commentary. If selected for a ZEDx or case study, this description will be used in the conference promotional materials.
Please provide a formal, detailed description of the content of your presentation (250-word maximum).
If selected for a panel session, mini-charrette, or solutions lab, this description will be used in the conference promotional materials.
Session Outline – Solutions Lab Proposals ONLY
Please include description of content, proposed timing breakdown and interactive learning examples. Preference will be given to session formats that emphasize creativity and adult learning principles.
Presenter and Co-presenter Information* (All information below is required.)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Professional Title
- Organization URL
- Speaking experience for both main presenter and co-presenters
- Date, event, location, and topic of recent speaking engagements
- Largest recent audience as a main presenter and as a co-presenter
- Biography (up to 150 words)
- Photo for ALL presenters listed. Photos should be 300px by 300px.