Working together to transform the built environment to zero net energy.
Join leading designers, owners, operators, commercial real estate professionals, policymakers, manufacturers and others on Oct. 12-14 in Denver, Colorado for the 2016 Getting to Zero National Forum. This is the only event dedicated to zero net energy (ZNE) buildings where attendees will share perspectives on the growth of ZNE, discuss the policies driving new projects, engage in best practices for successful outcomes and collaborate on opportunities for ZNE to transform the built environment.
- Participants represent industry change makers who will drive the innovation, policy and practice.
- Policy sessions will spotlight current rules, incentives and programs that are creating low-energy outcomes.
- Technical tracks will dig in on critical design, construction and operational aspects.
- Business leaders will offer perspectives on the value proposition and strategize on breaking down the barriers.
- Interactive sessions will share and discuss bright spots and lessons learned.
Read the 2015 Getting to Zero National Forum Event Report including Key Themes that emerged from the presentations and discussion. Presentation links and other information about the Forum can be found here.